Position: Back-End Developer
Location: Kitchener, Canada
Job Type: Full-Time
• Be an integral member in the development and deployment of our Spark platform.
• Work closely with a small, agile team to build efficient, maintainable, and scalable components.
• Perform stress and automation tests on your code to ensure reliability and durability.
• Work in tandem with our business development objectives to deliver roadmapped features.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering.
• Authoritative with Node.js.
• Authoritative with MongoDB.
• Proficient at API writing.
• Experience with AWS components (API Gateway, DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, etc).
• Deep understanding of client/server networking for a local development workflow.
• A portfolio of back end work to show.
• Able to go the extra mile to solve difficult technical problems.
• A desire for corporate responsibility and a personality that thrives under deadline.
• Experience with Swagger.io and Restify a bonus.
Life With Us
We're a casual culture with a mission to capitalize on disruptive, global software opportunities. Our flat organization is comprised of generalists, where staff are part of setting their own goals and can apply their best strengths to projects of interest. This means no day is the same, and everyone gets a say - whether the conversation is on video games, software development, marketing & sales, or designs on the new T-shirts. If you want to be a big part of a rapidly growing startup, we might have a fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When we employ you, the question is not just what you can do for us, but how we can help get you to the next level of your career - whether it's with Industry Corp, or on referral to your next destination. We believe your employment is a collaborative partnership.