Position: Front-End Developer
Location: Kitchener, Canada
Job Type: Full-Time
• Be an integral member in the development and deployment of our enterprise platform products.
• Work closely with a small, agile team to build efficient, maintainable, and scalable components.
• Perform stress and automation tests on your code to ensure reliability and durability.
• Always maintain a high standard of functionality, simplicity, and beauty in your interfaces.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering.
• An ability to think creatively and produce great UI / UX designs.
• A portfolio of mobile work to show.
• Significant experience with web application development (web portals or CMS's a major plus).
• Experience with writing or integrating APIs and back-ends is a huge bonus.
• Able to focus and commit to solving difficult technical problems.
• A desire for corporate responsibility and a personality that thrives under deadline.
Life With Us
We're a casual culture with a mission to capitalize on disruptive, global software opportunities. Our flat organization is comprised of generalists, where staff are part of setting their own goals and can apply their best strengths to projects of interest. This means no day is the same, and everyone gets a say - whether the conversation is on video games, software development, marketing & sales, or designs on the new T-shirts. If you want to be a big part of a rapidly growing startup, we might have a fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When we employ you, the question is not just what you can do for us, but how we can help get you to the next level of your career - whether it's with Industry Corp, or on referral to your next destination. We believe your employment is a collaborative partnership.